Returning to the Dream Theatre
"It's great to be here to see you all
I know, for me it is like
Coming home"
Well my exams are on the verge of completion and besides my dismal Stats and Maths exams, I have done moderately in the remaining subjects. Now that I think of it,the main reason for my securing good marks in the Half Yearly was that I was bloody confident and did not, for a single moment,worry about the outcome. I tried to employ the same formula for the annuals but unfortunately I ended up taking a lot of "chaap" pre-exam and hence my plan did not yield fruitful results.
Leaving studies aside , I havent played any sport for quite some time now and with football season fast approaching , I need to regain a lot of fitness so as to retain my position under the posts.
Life is in disarray and I need some time to clear things up.Till then astalavista. I shall publish my next post very soon.
"I walk down the empty streets,
Across the boulevard of broken dreams,
And when the city sleeps ,
I'm the only one,
I walk alone."
I know, for me it is like
Coming home"
Well my exams are on the verge of completion and besides my dismal Stats and Maths exams, I have done moderately in the remaining subjects. Now that I think of it,the main reason for my securing good marks in the Half Yearly was that I was bloody confident and did not, for a single moment,worry about the outcome. I tried to employ the same formula for the annuals but unfortunately I ended up taking a lot of "chaap" pre-exam and hence my plan did not yield fruitful results.
Leaving studies aside , I havent played any sport for quite some time now and with football season fast approaching , I need to regain a lot of fitness so as to retain my position under the posts.
Life is in disarray and I need some time to clear things up.Till then astalavista. I shall publish my next post very soon.
"I walk down the empty streets,
Across the boulevard of broken dreams,
And when the city sleeps ,
I'm the only one,
I walk alone."