Hello/Goodbye
Procrastination ,believe me, is such a bad thing to live with..For the last month and a half I would log on literally everyday, with the objective of completing this month's post but then I would always stray away from blogger and would often end up at orkut or at wikipedia.
But then,this is literally my virtual home and even if I end up writing a post/month gauravlives will continue to strive,gauravlives will live on forever.......
School life is about to end in a month's time and while most of my other friends are literally crying and repeatedly stating that life without school will be so difficult ,I want school to end ....the last yr and half has been an absolute bore and even though we have had excellent teachers but I miss the glorius years of class 9 and 10 .But then ,I never show emotion and this perhaps makes me different.
Recently I got this call from a radio station and learnt that I had won this radio quiz and had hence won a pass to a WTA tournament .The event although boasted of a fine array of superstars but to be precise,Martina Hingis was the only world-class player on display and thus it was not surprising that she swept past most of her opponents without even breaking into sweat.I watched her play in the 2nd round and would have perhaps followed the entire match ,but due to time constraints had to leave.The next match I learnt later featured Sania Mirza and started at 11-30 pm(I wonder if anyone did stay that long!!!!)
The Durga Pujas will officially start from Thursday and guess what, some of my friends have tutions on Mahasasthi and actually intend to go there....a certain Bob Dylan,I am sure would have surely said that "The times --they are changing...."
By the way,I was rather surprised to hear of the hue and cry made over a certain song,synonymous with the Indian freedom struggle.I fail to understand how a certain song praising our country,a song which has had been sung by generations ,a song which people died singing can actually disrespect a particular religion.But then,people have freedom of speech and it would be wrong on anyone's part to impose their views upon them...
Having said this ,This song is perhaps the greatest song I personally have ever heard and even though I show very little emotion ,this song can make you smile,can make you cry...
"Mother,I bow my head before thee...."
Will write again,very soon....
P.S-The film I bashed a few posts ago, I heard ,has been choosen as a country's official entry into the biggest movie awars of all...Best of luck !!!The biggest movie awards on Earth,I am afraid will give us a slip yet again this year
But then,this is literally my virtual home and even if I end up writing a post/month gauravlives will continue to strive,gauravlives will live on forever.......
School life is about to end in a month's time and while most of my other friends are literally crying and repeatedly stating that life without school will be so difficult ,I want school to end ....the last yr and half has been an absolute bore and even though we have had excellent teachers but I miss the glorius years of class 9 and 10 .But then ,I never show emotion and this perhaps makes me different.
Recently I got this call from a radio station and learnt that I had won this radio quiz and had hence won a pass to a WTA tournament .The event although boasted of a fine array of superstars but to be precise,Martina Hingis was the only world-class player on display and thus it was not surprising that she swept past most of her opponents without even breaking into sweat.I watched her play in the 2nd round and would have perhaps followed the entire match ,but due to time constraints had to leave.The next match I learnt later featured Sania Mirza and started at 11-30 pm(I wonder if anyone did stay that long!!!!)
The Durga Pujas will officially start from Thursday and guess what, some of my friends have tutions on Mahasasthi and actually intend to go there....a certain Bob Dylan,I am sure would have surely said that "The times --they are changing...."
By the way,I was rather surprised to hear of the hue and cry made over a certain song,synonymous with the Indian freedom struggle.I fail to understand how a certain song praising our country,a song which has had been sung by generations ,a song which people died singing can actually disrespect a particular religion.But then,people have freedom of speech and it would be wrong on anyone's part to impose their views upon them...
Having said this ,This song is perhaps the greatest song I personally have ever heard and even though I show very little emotion ,this song can make you smile,can make you cry...
"Mother,I bow my head before thee...."
Will write again,very soon....
P.S-The film I bashed a few posts ago, I heard ,has been choosen as a country's official entry into the biggest movie awars of all...Best of luck !!!The biggest movie awards on Earth,I am afraid will give us a slip yet again this year